OCO Transportation abusive and slanderous
Adam Dahan of OCO Transportation has gone too far this time. He has accused me on the internet of being a "drug smuggler". The main office has been abusive accusing me of being a "crack addict", "pothead" and drug traffcker. My prescriptions were never on their truck but were in my jewelry box which went in my car with me. I am a teacher with a reputation to protect, and, his company has done nothing but evade their responsibilities. Dahan also accused me of assualting his "mover" at the time of pick up at my home, but, two months ago it was the "driver" that I allegedly threw things at. I have witnesses who have all signed affadavits, that I never threw anything at the driver. No professional movers were present at delivery, my son and I had to unload the truck. Dahan has tried to convince me that $4,500 of the money I gave them went to labor...what labor, I had to unload the truck myself with a bad back. They left all my furniture unassembled and lost the hardware to my bed frames and dining room table. They lost the key to my curio cabinet rendering it useless (that was company packed) and lost the shelves to it (also company packed).
I have attempted, for the last 2 1/2 months, to file a claim and deal with a company who has absolutely no regard for the law, the truth, their promisesk, or their customers posessions. The only thing they care about is the money. All of my things were properly packed, and, the company refuses to reimburse me even for things they packed but that never made it to my home. They did not check inventory (per USDOT regulations) when my son and I unloaded, did not have me initial the pages, did not provide me with the brochure about my rights and, to top it all off, actually told their insurance company that my delivery was on 3/25/2010 making it six months and no longer a valid claim. I found out when I called the insurance company.
I need a lawyer, now!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "I Do NOT recommend AM Trucking and Delivery Service, 714 Montauk Ave., rooklyn, NY 11208, (718) 272-5900: - Missed estimated delivery by 4 days - Don’t know where their drivers are -..."
- "Using All State for a cross-country move is the biggest mistake I ever made!! I have since discovered that All State Van Lines has many complaints filed against them, all..."
- "First of all, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! They mislead me on price, took forever, and DESTROYED multiple items. Namely, I HAD a nice solid wood TV stand that..."
- "Spent over $1400 on a grinder and prosumer espresso machine. Noticed grinder hopper canted and discovered motor mounting bracket broke. WLL only offers to send machine back to..."
- "This is literally the worst haircut I've ever gotten!! I am super pissed off! As you can see in the pictures, the blending in the back is horrible! You can..."
- "I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."